Got Buyers Agent?
Services we provide as Exclusive Buyers Agent:
- Place your interest above our own - that includes our commission.
- Schedule all property showings for the client.
- Connect the client to the lender team members.
- Receive all offers and counter offers and deliver them to the client.
- Act as your "mouth, arms, and feet" in the transaction, we get done what you want done.
- Coordinate inspections in a professional and timely manner.
- Negotiate repairs if any are needed.
- Utilize the latest available devices to simplify the process. (ie iPad and e-signing documents)
- Share with our exclusive clients the Proprietary Total Market Overview reports created exclusively by The grumbles Team. These reports contain crucial decision making information.
- Open escrow with the Title Company to manage the financial portion of the transaction and document the transfer as well as to establish Title Insurance.
- Put you in contact with our concierge team to coordinate utility connections and movers.
- Provide a level of communication that exceeds your imagination. A member of the team will attend the closing to answer any questions up to the 11th hour.
So you can see being a buyers agent is really not that much about opening doors and showing houses. That is just the beginning and we do a great job of connecting the buyers to the right house at the right time. After all it isn't a coincidence that you met a member of The Grumbles Team.
Our goal is total customer satisfaction such that our clients would only consider using The Grumbles Team on all future real estate transactions.
The Grumbles Team is staffed to assist both buyers and sellers. For sellers we have an aggressive marketing strategy that encompasses the internet and mobile media as well as leveraging the MLS in ways other agents haven't imagined. For Buyers we offer the latest market reports and since we have the keys to any and every home listed on the MLS in Middle TN, we can definitely cover that. But real estate isn't about just opening doors to show clients homes. We build a relationship to help you identify your goals in ownership and then work to help you achieve those goals. We prepare the market analysis with an engineers point of view focused on the details. You will know what a good offer is and how to best leverage your financial situation to your advantage. We negotiate the offer and we can support our offer with data and facts. Once a contract is accepted, you will be introduced to our team transaction coordinator who has 30+ years of experience in mortgages and she will make sure that everything proceeds smoothly. There are hurdles in each real estate transaction but our team is trained in clearing hurdles and proceeding to a successful closed deal. We have many lender connections to introduce you to and explain the benefits of their services. We coordinate with the Title company on open of escrow, coordinate inspections and negotiate repairs if any are needed. You will have time to attend to your own business and family while we tackle the heavy lifting that goes on behind the scenes. Finally we will coordinate with you on the closing date and be there to answer any questions on the day of the purchase. We even offer a concierge service to setup utility service and movers. All of this is at no cost to you as the sellers agent offers to split their commission with us for successfully bringing and able and willing buyer to them.
Many will think, well can't I save money if I go to the listing agent. The real question is how much could you lose? The selling agent already has a firm contract with the home owner on a commission for their services. That contract between them is uninfluenced by your contract with the homeowner on the offer to purchase. That agent does not represent your best interest as they can only provide fiduciary responsibility to one party. So when you want to know if your offer price is reasonable, they owe an allegiance to the seller and can't answer respectfully. What about when there is an issue along they way like an inspection repair. The listing agent has a duty to the seller to notify them of facts that they learn, so you have no negotiating power. In other words your on your own and there is no savings to be earned as the commission contract is already in place.