Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")
Gray Fox Realty respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. This site does have 3rd party content displayed as part of an agreement with the local MLS (Realtracs). Per the DMCA, Gray Fox Realty will respond timely to legitimate claims of copyright infringement on this site if submitted to our Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement,Gray Fox Realty will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials. Removing the allegedly infringing materials may require cooperation by a 3rd party and thus their cooperation is required in removing the subject material from the feed. Gray Fox Realty will document the request to remove the subject material from the feed supplied from the 3rd party.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Gray Fox Realty or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to Gray Fox Realty's designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where Gray Fox Realty can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not Gray Fox Realty, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Gray Fox Realty may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Gray Fox Realty removes the allegedly infringing materials, Gray Fox Realty will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Gray Fox Realty removed or disabled access to the materials. Gray Fox Realty may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Gray Fox Realty reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user's access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact Gray Fox Realty's Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist Gray Fox Realty in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.
Gray Fox Realty registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c).Gray Fox Realty's designated Copyright Agent is:
Gray Fox Realty
731 Columbia Ave Suite 225
Franklin, TN 37064